The School Board is accountable to the Catholic Education Commission of Western Australia.
The general object for which the Board is constituted is to help the school fulfil its educational responsibilities in accordance with the Constitution; in accordance with the policies and practices prescribed or recommended by CECWA, and in accordance with diocesan guidelines and prescriptions for the Religious Education program.
Membership is welcome to Parents who have:
- special skills that will be an asset to the Board
- a deep interest in the welfare of all students and staff
- a desire to give service to the Catholic school community
- a keenness to promote Catholic schooling
- an ability to work cooperatively and constructively with all other members of the Board
- time to devote to Board duties (monthly meetings)
Functions of the School Board include: