At the beginning of Term One, an Annual / Term statement is issued. Thereafter, statements are issued per term. Fees are payable by the date specified on the invoice issued to families and can be paid by cheque, cash, direct debit, B-Pay or Eftpos. The School does not take American Express or Diners Card.
The fees structure comprises the following:
- Tuition fees (each child)
- Building Levy (per family)
- Amenities fee (each child)
- P & F Levy (per family)
- Insurance Levy (per child)
- Excursions (as organised by class teacher, invoiced by and payable at the School Office)
The School Board determines the school fees on an annual basis. Parents can expect an increase each year in line with the CPI (Consumer Price Index). The School Board operates within the guidelines set by the Catholic Education Office.